-
December 23rd, 2000, 09:00 PM
#21
Inactive Member
I would have to modify that quote to fit my sentiment, it is that you will end up with a gear type LSD rather than a clutch type due to the drawbacks with the clutch type. If my integra becomes daily driven and the Kaaz needs a rebuild, I will probably buy a Quaife.
Steve
-
December 24th, 2000, 09:55 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Larry said that because he claims that the Quaife is the only LSD that he hasn't blown up... the ITR LSD can grenade on a stock motor if you drive it hard enough...
------------------
1998' 4dr GSR, 8psi JRSC w/hand ported plenum, Walbro HP fuel pump, valves set to .005i/.006e, MSD BTM, B&M CommandFlo regulator(working it out), stock intake w/resinator cut off at fenderwell for "cool air", Greddy sp exhaust, Tokico Illumina 5-ways, Neuspeed springs(sux!), Skunkworks 22mm rear swaybar, ES motor mounts and front swaybar bushings, Yokohama AVS 205/50/15's, Metal Master brake pads(KVR Carbon Fibre pads sitting on work bench) ,B&M fuel pressure gauge, Autometer sport comp A/F gauge in dimmer location...
YLW 00' ITR #00-1011 with AEM CAI and 143db triple air horns
Honest officer, I had no idea how fast I was going...the speedometer only gos to 150...
Get paid to surf the Web!!! http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=TUD-039
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks